General Conditions of Purchase and Use
2. Our details
3. Your details and your visits to the website
4. Use of our website
- (I) Use this website only to carry out consultations or place legally valid orders.
- (II) Do not place false or fraudulent orders. If we have reason to believe that such an order has been placed, we will be authorized to cancel it and notify the relevant authorities.
5. Availability of services
6. Validation of the contract
7. Availability of products
8. Refusal to process an order
10. Impossibility of delivery
11. Pre-order of products
12. Transfer of risks and ownership of the products
13. Price and payment
14. Value added tax
15. Exchange / return policy
15.1 Legal right of withdrawal
15.2 Right of contractual withdrawal
15.3 Common provisions
- (I) Customized products
- (II) Goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
15.4 Returns of defective products
15.5 Change of size or color
15.6 Right of withdrawal and return of orders from another country
16. Liability and disclaimer
16.1 Our liability under these Conditions,
- (I) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- (II) a fraud or fraud; or
- (III) in all cases where it would be illegal or against the law to exclude, limit, or attempt to exclude or limit our liability.
- (I) they must conform to the description that we have presented and have the characteristics that we have exposed on this website;
- (II) they must be suitable for the purposes for which products of this kind are generally designed;
- (III) they must meet the quality and performance criteria which are generally accepted for products of the same type and which can be reasonably expected. To the extent provided by law, all guarantees are excluded, with the exception of guarantees benefiting consumers, which cannot legitimately be excluded.
- Benefit from a period of two years from the delivery of the property to act
- Can choose between repair and replacement of the good, subject to the conditions related to the cost, provided for in article L 217-9 of the Consumer Code
- Is exempt from providing proof of the existence of the lack of conformity of the goods during the twenty-four months following delivery of the goods.
1) Be suitable for the use usually expected of a similar good and, where applicable:
- correspond to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities that the latter presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- present the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising or labeling;
2) Or present the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or be suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the attention of the seller and which the latter has accepted.Article L 217-12 of the Consumer Code: The action resulting from the lack of conformity lapses two years after delivery of the goods. Reminder of the provisions of the Civil Code: Article 1641 of the Civil Code: The seller is bound by the guarantee for hidden defects in the item sold which make it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which reduce this use so much that the buyer would not have it. not acquired, or would have given only a lower price, if he had known them. Article 1648 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code: The action resulting from latent defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect. The products we sell, especially items of a handcrafted nature, often have characteristics unique to the natural materials used in their manufacture. These characteristics may be subject to variation in fibers, texture, knots or color. These variations can in no case be considered as defects or damage. You must, on the contrary, be aware of the existence of these variations and be able to appreciate them. We only choose the highest quality products, but the natural characteristics are inherent in our products and should be accepted as part of their intrinsic appearance. The provisions provided for in this clause will in no way affect your rights as a consumer, or your right to terminate the Contract.